|Job Title:||Vehicle Salesperson|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 13:31|
Job reference - 230017
- NZ residency, citizenship, or open work visa essential
- Fluent in Samoan or Tongan language preferred
- Team player with solid sales ability
Are you an experienced Vehicle Salesperson looking for a new challenge?
We are on the hunt for a Vehicle Salesperson to join our client’s team in a great Penrose location.
The company takes pride in providing excellent customer service and employing professional people to ensure they can deliver on their promise to customers.
This role will find yourself selling on the dealership floor as well as dealing with online enquiries and fulfilling the following duties:
- Meet and greet customers
- Assisting with online customer enquiries
- Determining customer needs
- Closing deals
- Demonstrating vehicles
- Selling of vehicles and other relevant products
- Meeting sales targets
- Ensuring presentation of vehicles is up to standard
- Preparing vehicles for delivery
- Building rapport with customers and securing referral business
- Tongan or Samoan speaking highly advantageous
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and target driven
- Energetic, engaging, and professional
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
You will be working for a company who provides a professional working environment in a top Penrose location, offering market related remuneration rates.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's