|Job Title:||Franchise Technician|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2020 10:15|
- Franchise dealership experience is essential
- A WOF certificate is highly preferred
- Opportunity to work South of Auckland
Due to expansion we are are looking for a highly experienced and trade qualified technician to join a growing dealership.
You will be working mainly on late model, Japanese brand vehicles and required to complete services, diagnostics, minor and major repairs.
Applicants will require the following skills and attributes:
- Trade qualified automotive technician
- Franchise dealership experience is a must - preferably on Japanese vehicle brands
- Solid diagnostics and computer skills
- WOF / AVI issuing authority will be highly advantageous
- Stable work history
- Contactable references
- A team player
- Good personal presentation
- Solid wage rate
- Further training and career progression are on offer
- Avoid all that rush hour traffic
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's