|Job Title:||Forklift Technician|
|Contact Name:||Kim Simpson|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 13:01|
- Trade qualified diesel technician
- Prior experience working on forklifts / materials handling equipment
- Join a nationally represented company
We have excellent opportunities for experienced, trade qualified forklift / materials handling technicians in the Hawkes Bay area.
- Field service and workshop based duties
- General servicing and maintenance to a wide variety of forklifts from small machines through to container handlers
- Minor and major repairs
- Attending to breakdowns and call outs
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and up to date
- Client liaison
Skills we seek
- Trade qualified diesel mechanic
- More than 5 years of relevant post-apprenticeship experience working on forklifts / materials handling equipment
- Customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on a variety of equipment largely unsupervised
- Efficient and accurate worker
- Team player
- Good diagnostic skills
- Ability to complete major repairs
A highly attractive salary package is on offer for the right applicant. Since the role involves field service repairs, a tool of trade company vehicle is provided for.
You will work in a friendly, productive team environment with excellent working conditions. Salary will be negotiable based on experience.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Kim Simpson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.