|Job Title:||Forklift Mechanic|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2020 12:46|
- High hourly rates with career advancement opportunities
- Sunny Bay of Plenty
- Field service and workshop roles available
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We are looking for trade qualified forklift technicians with experience in the materials handling industry.
The role and the company
We have field service as well as workshop based positions available in the sunny Bay of Plenty.
The company offers excellent working conditions and high hourly rates with career advancement opportunities.
To be considered for the role you should have the following:
- Heavy diesel experience and / or relevant automotive trade qualification
- The ability to diagnose, service, and conduct repairs is essential
- Solid customer service skills are required for the field service role
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Prior experience repairing and servicing forklifts / material handling equipment
What is in it for you?
- Flexible hours with the option of overtime
- Ongoing training
- Top class workshop with latest equipment
- Supportive team and management
- Career advancement opportunities
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.