Ford or Mazda Technicians - New Zealand.
|Job Title:||Ford or Mazda Technicians - New Zealand.|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 14:31|
- Qualified Ford or Mazda franchise technicians required
- Enjoy a fantastic lifestyle
- Positions available around New Zealand
New Zealand offers a great work/life balance. We have world-class health care, a quality education system, and a growing economy. Moving to New Zealand also means experiencing what has been described as one of the greenest and most beautiful countries you could find. Our little part of the world offers security, a friendly culture and an enviable family lifestyle.
The one thing we don’t have however, is enough specialised franchise trained automotive technicians, given the growing economy.
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:
- Minimum BTech Level 3 qualification or City and Guilds equivalent
- Hands on experience as a mechanic / technician working on Ford or Mazda vehicles
- Preference will be given to Specialist Technicians or Master Technicians
- Electronic diagnostic experience and the ability to use advanced diagnostic equipment
- Your own tool kit
We have roles available throughout New Zealand on both the North and South Islands. Our clients are all reputable franchise dealerships. You will be paid industry leading rates within New Zealand; enjoy fantastic working conditions, secure employment and ongoing factory training and development.
Other requirements include:
- A stable work history
- Current employment in a Ford or Mazda dealership
- Good work references
- Good written and spoken English
- Financial ability to relocate to New Zealand
- No health issues or criminal record
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's