Diesel Mechanics - Heavy Road Transport
|Job Title:||Diesel Mechanics - Heavy Road Transport|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2019 17:02|
- Move to the beach-side city of Tauranga
- Qualified diesel technician with heavy road transport experience
- Franchise experience an advantage
We are looking for a trade qualified diesel mechanic who has developed their career in the heavy road transport sector to join this well established franchised workshop in the Tauranga area.
- You will work on a variety of brands in a franchise dealership workshop
- Servicing and general maintenance work
- Diagnostics using brand specific tools and scanners
- Major repairs including overhauls
- Some electrical work
- Call outs and breakdowns
- A trade qualified diesel mechanic
- Extensive and recent truck technician experience
- Franchise dealership background or training preferred
- Heavy vehicle truck licence
- A team player willing to work flexible hours when required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
You will be paid a solid package to reflect your solid skills. The company believe in keeping their technicians up to date with the latest training and you will have pleasure of working in a friendly and productive environment.
Applications are welcome from local applicants, those in New Zealand keen to relocate to Tauranga, and even offshore migrants looking for their first role here in New Zealand.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Jo-Ann Robinson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's