Customer Service and Warehouse Team Leader
|Job Title:||Customer Service and Warehouse Team Leader|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 10:30|
- Use your automotive or engineering parts experience
- Join a large organisation with ongoing development of their staff
- Good salary on offer
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a permanent role in a technical product warehouse. The items in the warehouse are of a technical nature and would suit an applicant with knowledge of either fittings, or plumbing or automotive parts.
The role will include the following duties:
- Leading and motivating a team
- Picking and packing of orders
- Receiving and dispatch
- Counterbalance forklift operation
- Lifting of goods up to 20 kilograms
- Counter orders / internal sales function
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Experience in a leadership position would be highly advantageous
- Technical product knowledge OR technical training (mechanical or automotive) is essential
- Be computer literate and have strong communication skills
- A positive attitude is critical to this role
- A forklift license would be an advantage but training can be provided for the right applicant
This position is vacant due to the growth of the organisation and can offer long term career prospects. You will receive additional training and develop your skill set in this position. A good salary is on offer as well as the opportunity to be part of a friendly productive team.
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's