Job reference - 35187
- Late model equipment and superior facilities
- High paying rates
- Exceptional company representing leading brands
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Construction Equipment Technicians to fill various field service vacancies throughout NZ.
This nationally represented, leading franchise organisation has premier facilities in the heavy equipment sector dealing with a range of construction equipment machinery.
Skills we seek
- Relevant automotive trade qualification
- A minimum of 3 years' hands on experience as a technician
- The preference is for technicians with experience on construction or earthmoving equipment but consideration will be given to those with mining or forestry equipment backgrounds
- Have a HT licence
- WTR endorsement advantageous
- Good general repair skills
- Hydraulics knowledge
- Strong diagnostic ability
- The ability to work autonomously as this is primarily a field service role
- Sound customer service skills
- Good time management skills
Top rates, vehicle, further training, and usual benefits including medical insurance apply but the real point of difference for this role is the fair minded management and the opportunity to progress.
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also email or visit our website at automotiveemployment.co.nz