Automotive Technician - Auckland
|Job Title:||Automotive Technician - Auckland|
|Contact Name:||Kim Simpson|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 15:30|
- Want to work close to home?
- Work for a company with many branches
- Be part of a workshop with a dynamic and progressive culture
We are looking for a trade qualified Light Automotive Technician to join a progressive group of workshops in the Auckland area.
You will be based in a well appointed workshop and part of a busy team who manage high volumes of vehicles on a daily basis.
You will be required to complete services, diagnostics using hand held and lap top diagnostic equipment, as well as general repairs.
WOF checks are also completed on site.
- Trade qualification as a light automotive technician
- Minimum 2 years of post apprenticeship experience
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced workshop
- Good all round technician skills
- Ability to work on a wide variety of vehicles
- WOF certificate would be an advantage but not essential to this role
This position is based within a large group that has many branches throughout the Auckland area. This creates greater potential for long term career growth.
The hourly rate is highly negotiable dependent on skills.
You will be based at the most suitable branch in relation to where you live in order to make travelling to work as easy as possible.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Kim Simpson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's