Job reference - 35044
- Relocate to a beautiful city in the South Island - relocation packages on offer
- Well respected brands and a well established motor company
- Top class workshop with the latest equipment
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
About the employer
Our client is a well known franchise dealership with family values that are team focused and are all about creating that special 'wow' factor for their valued customers.
They offer a variety of solid brands to work with and the well kept workshop and showroom will make you feel excited to go to work every day.
They are looking to employ a handful of Automotive Technicians to join their busy, growing workshop.
About the role
Within the role you will be responsible for servicing, maintenance, as well as diagnostics on their variety of European and Asian passenger vehicles.
The skills we seek
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- A recognised automotive trade qualification
- Prior experience as an automotive mechanic working on passenger cars
- Franchise dealership experience is ideal
- Preferably completed Diagnostic or Master Technician brand training and, in turn, have strong diagnostic skills
- Team player with a solid work ethic
- Have the ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Good communication and customer service skills
- A clean and current drivers licence
- A WOF licence is an added bonus though this is not essential
- Live in a beautiful city built on rolling hills - a place that you can afford to own property and enjoy beachside attractions
- The opportunity to work at an established dealership representing well respected brands and a supportive management team
- Excellent working conditions
- Relocation packages are available for those needing to make the move from outside the area
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion.
Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.