Job reference - 35044
- Relocate to a beautiful city on the east coast of the South Island
- Well respected brands and a well established motor company
- Top class workshop with the latest equipment
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
About the employer
Our client is a well known franchise dealership with family values that are team focused and are all about creating that special 'wow' factor for their valued customers.
They offer a variety of solid brands to work with and the well kept workshop and showroom will make you feel excited to go to work every day.
About the role
Within the role you will be responsible for servicing, maintenance, as well as diagnostics on their variety of European and Asian passenger vehicles.
The skills we seek
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following requirements:
- A recognised automotive trade qualification
- Prior experience as an automotive mechanic working on passenger cars
- Franchise dealership experience is ideal
- Preferably completed Diagnostic or Master Technician brand training and, in turn, have strong diagnostic skills
- Team player with a solid work ethic
- Have the ability to work accurately and efficiently
- Good communication and customer service skills
- A clean and current drivers licence
- A WOF licence is an added bonus though this is not essential
- Live in a beautiful city built on rolling hills - a place that you can afford to own property and enjoy beachside attractions
- The opportunity to work at an established dealership representing well respected brands and a supportive management team
- Excellent working conditions
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion.
Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.