Job reference - 35518
- Automotive spray painting qualification and experience essential
- Modern working conditions
- Employer of choice paying market rates based on experience
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
This well established, employer of choice is after a qualified and experienced Automotive Spray Painter to join their hard working team in this busy panel and paint workshop.
About the role and the requirements
You'll work in a modern work shop using cutting edge paint technology, and with a team that's passionate about delivering top quality repairs and finishing for their customers.
What you will need:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a spray painter/automotive refinisher
- Good at following processes
- High attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to learn and apply new ideas
- Enjoy working as part of a successful team
- Trade qualified spray painter
- Preparing to top coat finishing
- Initiative to work alone
- Knowledge of modern paint methods
- Must be able to colour match
- Good work ethic and attitude
You will be paid an excellent hourly rate to match your excellent skills - $30 - $36 per hour.
Work in a top class environment and be part of a friendly productive team.
This role is a full time, permanent role offering a work week of 40 hours minimum.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.