Job reference - 35434
- Prior light or heavy automotive parts experience is preferred
- Monday to Friday role, paying $70k+ per annum
- Internal and external sales for a well established company
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
This is an opportunity to join a long-standing, aftermarket European vehicle specialist as a Parts Person with the opportunity to further progress in your career.
While applications from seasoned parts staff is preferred, considering will be given to junior parts staff who will receive training for the role.
You will be joining an excellent, well established company with state-of-the-art equipment in an up-to-date workshop environment.
Your duties will include the processing of orders, unpacking of goods, as well as providing general support to the other team members.
The best part is that this is a Monday to Friday role with no no weekend work.
Duties will include:
- Internal and external parts interpretation
- Manage parts stock and records, and assisting with stock taking and stock file maintenance
- Dealing with phone, counter, and internet parts enquiries
- Unpack and put away inwards goods
- Maintaining invoice records
- Adhere to H&S practices
- Keeping up to date with current and new models of vehicles and vehicle parts.
- Working with Parts Trader
- Prior experience in automotive vehicle parts is highly preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good English communication skills
- Team player and multitasker
- Effective communicator - polite, professional, and presentable.
- Self-motivated and able to function under pressure
- Proficient with industry software systems and practices
- Training provided by a supportive team
- Excellent team culture with modern working environs
- Monday to Friday role offering a good work-life balance
- Remuneration available is at industry rates and will be based on level of experience - $70k+ per annum
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.