|Job Title:||Auto Electrician|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 15:16|
- Modern Ashburton facility
- Experience desired across and variety of commercial, agricultural and passenger vehicles
- Attractive remuneration
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
The employer and region
Considering a move of employer or for that matter location?
Ashburton has much to offer - trout and salmon filled rivers, rural and coastal landscapes, along with close proximity to Mt Hutt, Mt Somers, and a lifestyle second to none for the whole family including great schools, affordable housing, and a supportive mainland community.
“A name you can trust”
The employer is known for providing quality of service and works across a diverse range of equipment including tractors and agricultural equipment, commercial diesel trucks and light automotive.
The skills and details on candidates sought
- Due to current border controls you will need to either be a resident or citizen of New Zealand, a visa holder, or at the very least, in New Zealand with the appropriate qualifications and experience
- Offshore applications are not able to be considered for this role
- Applicants should have a mix of auto electrical experience across a range of agricultural equipment, trucks, and light vehicles
- You must have a high level of initiative and be self-motivated as a large portion of this role is field based
- A New Zealand level 4 Auto Electrical or offshore equivalent qualification and / or prior, relevant experience
- Remuneration is payable on par with the experience held
- Candidates with high level diagnostic skills across multiple types of equipment will possess skills closely aligned to the employers' needs and so will naturally be paid inline with these skills
- Either way this will prove a rewarding role with a company that has forged an enviable reputation for quality workmanship
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
You will need to either be a resident or citizen of New Zealand, a visa holder, or at the very least, in New Zealand with the appropriate qualifications.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion.
Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's