Job reference - 35380
- Refreshing country lifestyle with city benefits
- Excellent facilities and a friendly, supportive team
- Good pay rates with low cost of living expenses
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
Our client is after a skilled mechanic to fulfill the role of Automotive Technician, preferably with a WOF licence.
The role and responsibilities
- General servicing, maintenance, and repairs to light vehicles
- Inspections and diagnostic testing
- Day to day workshop duties
- A qualified light vehicle mechanic with post apprenticeship experience working on light passenger vehicles
- Good all round mechanical skills
- Franchise dealership background preferred - a range of brands will be considered
- WOF / AVI authority highly sought after
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Solid work ethic and stable employment history
You will work in a friendly, supportive team and the premises and working environment is a pleasure to work in.
Additionally, the area offers a wide range of activities from trout fishing, skiing, tramping, climbing, mountain biking, and more which make this an adventure paradise.
This vacancy is for a full, time permanent role offering a minimum of a 40 hour work week.
Wage rates on offer range from $32 - $35 per hour depending on your skills and experience.
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.