Job reference - 35326
- Proven experience as an Automotive Electrician, preferably with heavy vehicle experience
- Global organisation that is well established in NZ and has a fun and inclusive work culture
- Market related wage rates, further training, overtime, and other benefits on offer
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
The company and the role
New Zealand has few manufacturers of motor industry products but this is an employer who breaks this trend. Of all vehicle manufacturing positions, this company stands unique amongst all others in NZ.
Continued growth of this global and well established organisation has led to the requirement of another Automotive Electrician.
The role will see you installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical wiring, parts, and systems on heavy transport vehicles.
Skills and experience sought
- A relevant automotive electrical trade certificate, while preferred, is not essential. You could be a qualified mechanic with proven auto electrical experience
- You must have prior experience as an Automotive Electrician, with heavy truck/trailer experience highly sought after.
- Able to work unsupervised
- Hardworking and a team player
- Able to follow health & safety procedures
- A current, valid licence
- You will also need to pass drug screening tests a part of the application process
You will be joining a leading employer in this sector with the opportunity to work on a variety of vehicles as well as access to the latest equipment and resources.
Market related rates, overtime, other benefits, further training and career opportunities, as well as a fun work culture are all on offer for the succesfull applicant.
How to apply
Applications are welcome from local applicants already residing in Hamilton, as well as those keen to relocate to Hamilton from elsewhere in NZ.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.