- Prior European brand experience required
- Progressive company
- Top technical team
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
About the company and the role
- Trade qualified technician with proven experience on European passenger cars
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Solid diagnostics skills
- Good work ethic
- A WOF licence is highly sought after though not essential
- Remuneration will prove attractive
- Well established and respected franchise dealership
- Latest diagnostic equipment
- Further training
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.