Job reference - 35497
- Qualified automotive technician
- Various employee benefits on offer
- Large, well established automotive group
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
This franchise dealer is looking for a qualified and experienced automotive technician to join their busy workshop in East Auckland.
About the company and the role
The company encompasses retail and distributor facilities within NZ, and the brand known for their innovation and is respected globally.
The role will best suit a qualified technician with at least 2 years of post qualification experience.
You will work as a part of a team repairing and servicing vehicles accordingly to ensure the workshop is operating at the highest levels of productivity and efficiency.
- Relevant automotive technician trade qualification
- Proven experience repairing and servicing passenger vehicles
- Experience with any brand would be considered, though this role may better suit those with volume brand experience
- Able to complete minor and major repairs
- Solid diagnostic skills are advantageous
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
You will be working in a dynamic, busy workshop where you will have access to the latest technology.
You will receive further technical training, and also have the opportunity for career growth.
Other employee benefits include discounted health insurance, superannuation scheme, health checks.
Furthermore, the company offers a work/life balance, placing an importance on families.
You couldn't ask for more!
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.