Job reference - 35290
- Roles close to home with top rates
- Work for a company with many branches and job security
- Be part of a workshop with a dynamic and progressive culture
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for 2 trade qualified light Automotive Technicians to join a progressive group of workshops in the Auckland area. You will be based at the most suitable branch in relation to where you live in order to make travelling to work as easy as possible.
You will be based in a well-appointed workshop and be part of a busy team who manage high volumes of vehicles daily.
You will complete services and diagnostics using handheld and laptop diagnostic equipment, as well as general repairs.
WOF checks are also completed on site.
- Trade qualification as a light automotive technician
- Minimum 2/3 years of post-apprenticeship experience
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced workshop
- Good all round technician skills
- Ability to work on a wide variety of vehicles
- A WOF certificate would be an advantage but is not essential to this role
- The ability to work well in a team environment
This position is based within a large group that has many branches throughout the Auckland area. This creates greater potential for long term career growth.
The hourly rate is highly negotiable dependent on skills.
You also have the opportunity to be based at the most suitable branch in relation to where you live which will help to cut down on travelling time to and from work.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.