Job reference - 34990
- Refreshing country lifestyle with city benefits
- Excellent facilities and a friendly, supportive team
- Good pay rates with low cost of living expenses
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
Our client is after a skilled mechanic to fulfill the role of Automotive Technician.
The role and responsibilities
- General servicing, maintenance, and repairs to light vehicles
- Inspections and diagnostic testing
- Day to day workshop duties
- A qualified light vehicle mechanic with post apprenticeship experience is highly sought after though non-qualifed but experienced mechanics or mechanics at level 3 or 4 of their apprenticeship will also be considered
- Good all round mechanical skills
- Franchise background preferred - a range of brands will be considered
- WOF / AVI authority highly sought after
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Solid work ethic and stable employment history
You will work in a friendly, supportive team and the premises and working environment is a pleasure to work in.
Additionally, the area offers a wide range of activities from trout fishing, skiing, tramping, climbing, mountain biking, and more which make this an adventure paradise.
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also email or visit our website at automotiveemployment.co.nz