Kia Master Technician
- Opportunity to use your Kia brand training
- Positions in various parts of New Zealand
- Excellent packages on offer for top skills
Job reference - 96074
We are looking for franchise dealership trained Kia technicians to join a number of dealerships throughout New Zealand.
- You will be the go-to person in the dealership with regards to technical Kia knowledge
- Extensive diagnostic and troubleshooting work
- Minor and major repairs and servicing as required
- Assisting junior staff with more complex work
- Trade Tested automotive technician
- Kia Master technician level training or diagnostic level complete and master training currently in progress
- Solid technical skills and current hands on ability
- A team player
- Ability to train and assist other staff members
- Excellent communication skills (English)
How to apply:
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
16 Apr 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Motor Mechanic