Construction Equipment Mechanic
- Trade qualified diesel mechanic with construction equipment experience
- Top remuneration rates on offer
- Based in Gisborne
Job reference – 93967
This is an excellent opportunity for a local or a New Zealand resident wanting to relocate to Gisborne.
Our client is the market leader in their industry with branches throughout the country.
- Servicing, repairs, and maintenance to construction equipment both in the workshop and out in the field
- Attending to breakdowns
- Minor and major repairs
- Diagnostics using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Customer service
- Trade qualified diesel mechanic
- More than 3 years of post-apprenticeship experience working on construction equipment
- Able to complete major repairs
- Solid diagnostic skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Able to work on a variety of equipment unsupervised
- Team player
- Good customer service skills
A top package is on offer including remuneration rates of up to $45 dollars per hour, as well as a company vehicle to be used for field work.
How to apply
We would consider applicants local to Gisborne or those wanting to relocate from elsewhere in NZ.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
16 Apr 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Diesel Mechanic
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Construction Equipment