Offshore Automotive Technicians
- Move to a country with one of the most enviable lifestyles
- We need qualified technicians here as soon as possible
- Contact us to see if you qualify for our roles throughout New Zealand
Job reference - 68302
New Zealand offers an incredible lifestyle. Compared to many countries around the world, New Zealand offers a great work/life balance, something that is reflected time and again in international surveys. We have world-class health care, a quality education system, and a growing economy. Moving to New Zealand also means experiencing what has been described as one of the greenest and most beautiful countries you could find. Our little part of the world offers security, a friendly culture and an enviable family lifestyle.
The one thing we don't have however, is enough specialised automotive technicians. If you have considered moving to New Zealand and have automotive experience, read on.
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:
- Please see the Immigration NZ website for information on what qualifications are accepted
- Minimum 4 years hands on franchise experience or brand experience
- Electronic diagnostic experience and the ability to use advanced diagnostic equipment
- Your own comprehensive tool kit
We have roles available throughout New Zealand on both the North and South Islands. Our clients are all reputable franchise dealerships with brands including Mercedes, Audi, VW, Citroen, Nissan, and Toyota. You will be paid industry leading rates within New Zealand; enjoy fantastic working conditions, secure employment and ongoing training and development.
Other requirements include:
- A stable work history
- Good references from your most current roles
- Good written and spoken English
- Financial ability to relocate to New Zealand
- No health issues or criminal record
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
11 Apr 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Central
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Agricultural Equipment