Automotive Parts Representative - Queenstown
- Join a strong aftermarket parts supplier
- OEM and quality aftermarket brands
- Manage your own territory
Job reference - 96306
Our client is looking for an experienced automotive Parts Sales Representative to join their team. They are a well established group, offering an extensive range of parts throughout New Zealand. Gaining experience within the company will also give you the opportunity to grow your career within the business.
What you need
- Proven sales experience in the automotive parts sector
- Strong relationship building skills
- Solid business development skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and manage and record your activity
- Ability to problem solve and handle customer enquiries
- Friendly, energetic, and outgoing personality
- Aimed to achieve targets
- Corporately presented
- Full and valid driver's licence
You will be working with a company who supports their staff, pays market leading remuneration rates, and have a real interest in developing your career within the company. You will be provided with tools for the role.
If you are saying yes to the above - APPLY NOW!
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
5 Apr 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Sales >> Parts Sales Representative - Light Automotive
- Sales >> Parts Sales Representative - Heavy Automotive