Aftersales Advisor - Auckland
- Auckland location
- Successful team
- Well established business
Job reference - 71236
Our client is an automotive business looking to expand their aftersales team and we are looking for a person with experience and skills relating to automotive aftersales and excellent customer service.
- Supporting the aftersales team
- Ensure efficient and smooth flow in the department
- Ensure timely planning is done for jobs booked in
- Excellent communication skills are really important
- Communication with customers on a daily basis; listening to their requirements
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the team in the department to ensure jobs are completed as per instructions and requirements
- Ensure work is completed in the time frames specified
- Administration duties
You will be working for a long standing company that values their staff. Top remuneration is on offer for the right candidate.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
15 Mar 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Central
- Automotive Trades >> Service Advisor
- Automotive Trades >> Customer Service Advisor