Junior Technician / 3rd Year Apprentice
- Junior technician
- Opportunity to complete your apprenticeship
- Work while you train / learn
Job reference - 74515
Our client is part of one of New Zealand's largest chains of automotive service centres and they are currently looking for a junior technician or a 3rd year apprentice to join their busy workshop. This is a rare opportunity for someone to complete their apprenticeship and be employed with the company afterwards.
You will be working on a variety of light automotive vehicles and a range of work will come through the door. This will include servicing, repairs, maintenance, brakes, and suspension work.
- Some mechanical experience - a pre-trade qualification or junior qualified technician would be considered
- Training will be provided
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Team player
- Ability to learn new skills and tasks
- Motivated and willing to learn and work hard
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information or a confidential discussion, you can call Danelle Kinnear from mobile or landline on Freephone 0800 67 57 47, or +64 9 271 3200
4 Mar 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Apprentice