Automotive Service Advisor
- Large franchise dealer
- Auckland location
- Busy role
Job reference - 74898
Our client, a large volume franchise dealership, is looking for a top Service Advisor to join their busy team.
This dealership prides itself on delivering professional customer service and they are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to hit the ground running.
- Booking in customer vehicles
- Dealing with customers from vehicle drop off through to vehicle pick up
- Listening to customer concerns and passing information on to technicians
- Liaising with technicians on work done and updates on vehicles
- Gaining approval from customers for certain repairs
- Up selling of additional services
- Keeping the customer up to date on the progress of their vehicle repairs
- Arranging courtesy vehicles when required
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Working with job cards, invoicing, payments etc.
- At least 3 years of prior experience as an automotive Service Advisor
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to solve problems and deal with difficult customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently
You will be working for a well established company offering career growth opportunities and remuneration reflecting your experience.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information or a confidential discussion, you can call Danelle Kinnear from mobile or landline on Freephone 0800 67 57 47, or +64 9 271 3200.
28 Feb 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Service Advisor
- Automotive Trades >> Assistant Service Manager