Technician - 4 Day week - New Plymouth
- Top dealership
- 4 day week, 3 day weekend
- Top remuneration
Job reference - 68690 1
Our client is a locally owned and operated business and one of the largest in the area. Due continued growth they are now looking for a Technician to join their successful team. This is not just any Monday to Friday role, this one is a bit nicer offering you a 4-day, 10 hour per day week and a 3 day weekend! How awesome is that?
We are looking for a good technician who will be based at their grooming and storage facility and we would like you to have the following:
- Relevant automotive trade qualification
- Experience working with light automotive vehicles, preferably in a franchise environment
- WOF ticket would be essential for this role
- Experience in fitting various vehicle accessories
- Experience in pre-delivery inspections
- General mechanical experience
- Positive, self motivated attitude
- Team player
Top remuneration is on offer for the right candidate as well as the opportunity to grow with the company. If you are keen on getting into the swing of a 4-day work week and have the experience listed above, you may be exactly what we are looking for. Apply now!!
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information or a confidential discussion, you can call Danelle Kinnear from mobile or landline on Freephone 0800 67 57 47, or +64 9 271 3200.
22 Feb 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- New Plymouth Central
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Motor Mechanic