Heavy Diesel Technical Advisor
- Distributor role
- Take the next step in your career
- Attention top Diesel Technicians!
Job reference - 70585
Our client is a long standing, New Zealand owned business who takes pride in their product and their team. They are a successful business and are now looking to add another passionate, eager, and career hungry person to their team.
We are looking for a Technical Advisor with a heavy diesel background meaning you will be a qualified and experienced Diesel Technician who loves working with people and is looking to take that next step in your career.
As a Technical Advisor you will support the service and sales teams to ensure top customer satisfaction throughout the dealer network by resolving any customer or product issues.
- Customer support (entire dealer network) with regards to all product issues
- Resolving any customer issues or queries in a fast and effective manner
- Continuous communication with dealers on product updates / resolutions
- Product research & problem solving & reporting
- Assist with warranty related work (claims, reporting, inventory)
- Involved in new model after sales launch readiness, attend launches and sales training
- Compliance audits (NZTA pre delivery inspection)
- Assist with loan tools, purchasing of tools and invoicing of mandatory tools
- Short notice travelling to various locations throughout NZ to assist with technical issues
- Stay up to date and comply with Health and safety requirements at all times
Our ideal candidate
- A qualified diesel technician
- At least 3 - 5 years' post qualification experience
- Possess sound knowledge of the heavy automotive industry
- Understands the after sales process
- Class 2 & 4 HT License
- Understand Dealer Fixed Operations
- Tertiary qualification in business, management, or engineering highly advantageous
- Excellent, proven customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly structured and ability to prioritise and multitask
- Solid computer literacy
- Can think on your feet and problem solve effectively
- Can deal with people in a tactful way
- Able to negotiate
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to analyse and think logically
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
You will be working for a very professional and successful company where you can build a strong and stable career. Top remuneration is on offer for the right candidate and ongoing training will be provided.
If you are ready to jump into the next phase of your career and move forward - APPLY NOW!
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
30 Jan 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Truck
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Heavy Automotive Service Advisor