Parts Advisor - Trucks
- Heavy diesel parts role
- Work for a top organisation
- Excellent package for top skills
Job reference - 70675
We are looking for an experienced heavy parts person to join a nationally represented heavy road transport organisation. The role will be based in Auckland and you will be part of a busy, productive team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Counter sales of parts
- Receiving and expediting phone orders
- Preparing parts for the workshop
- Expediting email orders
- Building solid relationships with regular / repeat customers
- Receiving of incoming parts and all related administration
- Dispatch of sold parts
- Stock control and stock taking
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Solid parts experience in the heavy diesel sector (road transport preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge of truck parts
- Intermediate level computer skills
- A good memory and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- A team player who can also work independently
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, productive team in the heavy transport sector. The role offers a very good hourly rate and the security of a large corporate employer.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
30 Jan 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Heavy Parts Warehouse//Logistics
- Sales >> Parts Counter Sales - Heavy Automotive