Automotive Sales Consultant
- North Shore based
- Well established dealership
- Proven sales expert needed
Job reference - 70357
Our client is one of New Zealand’s most significant automotive dealership networks. They sell and support a number of leading brands and tend to ensure that they have what their customers need - excellent customer service and repeat business is their top priority.
An opportunity has become available for a sales superstar to join our client's team on the North Shore. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with multiple brands and to ensure you earn a solid income.
- Proven sales experience with a proven track record
- Ability to meet sales targets set
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Superior professional personal presentation
- Commitment to gain, develop, and maintain product knowledge
- Ability to communicate with clients on products, taking them for drives and doing thorough hand-overs of sold vehicles
- Manage own sales process from meeting to delivery of the vehicle
- After sales follow ups to maintain the relationships
- Strong administration skills
- Working with attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and energetic
- Ability to work full time as well as weekend work
- Automotive industry experience is required
You will receive a base salary along with a competitive commission structure as well as a company car, fuel, and a phone.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
30 Jan 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Sales >> Used Vehicle Sales
- Sales >> New Vehicle Sales