Automotive Window Tinter - New Plymouth
- New Plymouth location
- Varied role
- Join a franchise dealership
Job reference - 3430
Our locally owned and operated client is looking to fill a rather interesting full time role at their dealership. Based at their dealership they are looking for their very own window tint applicator to work on vehicles within the dealership - this can be demo's, new vehicles, used vehicles etc.
It would be highly advantageous if the person has some additional skills or experience with applying the vehicle paint & leather protection products and even has the ability to work a signwriting machine in between. This role is varied and will certainly keep the right person busy working as part of a great team!
What you need:
- Qualification / certification in window tinting
- 3+ years' experience applying window tinting
- Experience with applying paint / leather protection products would be beneficial
- Experience in operating sign-writing machinery / sign writing application would be advantageous
- Working with attention to detail and deliver high quality work
- Reliable with a great work ethic
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn and expand skills
You will be working with a franchise dealership, in a professional and successful team and your remuneration will be a reflection of your skill and experience. If you enjoy variety in your work and you love the automotive industry then apply now!
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
30 Jan 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- New Plymouth Central
- Automotive Trades >> Window Tint Installer