Ford or Mazda Technicians - New Zealand
- Qualified Ford or Mazda franchise technicians required
- Enjoy a fantastic lifestyle
- Positions available around New Zealand
Job reference - 3104
The one thing we don’t have is enough specialised franchise trained automotive technicians, given the growing economy.
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:
- Trade qualified Automotive Technician
- Minimum 3 years of hands on Ford or Mazda experience
- Preference will be given to those with brand training up to Specialist Technician or Master Technician status
- Electronic diagnostic experience and the ability to use advanced diagnostic equipment
We have roles available throughout New Zealand on both the North and South Islands. Our clients are all reputable franchise dealerships. You will be paid industry leading rates within New Zealand; enjoy fantastic working conditions, secure employment, and ongoing factory training and development.
Other requirements include:
- A stable work history
- Current employment in a Ford or Mazda dealership
- Good work references
- Good written and spoken English
- No health issues or criminal record
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
30 Jan 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Central
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Auto Mechanic