Internal Sales - Technical
- Join a top national distributor
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Provide customer service to the entire dealer network
Job reference - 3404
We are looking for an experienced internal sales person to join a national distributor in the East Tamaki area. This would suit an applicant with a technical background or with good basic technical knowledge.
You will provide sales support to the whole dealer network which is spread across New Zealand. Support is provided through phone, email, and phone contact.
Duties will include:
- Initially building a relationship with the current dealer network
- Maintaining these relationships
- Providing support, handling queries, and providing advice as required
- Selling products to the dealer network
- Monitoring stock and age of stock at each dealer
- Processing orders, invoicing, and arranging dispatch
- Problem solving regarding product specifications, pricing, and stock availability
- Preparing new product information
- Managing back orders
- Assisting with shipment of orders on arrival in NZ
- Attending trade events when required
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience,and attributes:
- Previous / current internal sales experience
- Ability to learn the technical aspects of products and company systems
- Experience in report preparation and data collation
- An analytical mind
- Problem solver
- Solid organisational and planning skills
- Team player
This role is based in a dynamic environment selling an exciting product. A solid remuneration package and long term career progression opportunities are on offer.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information or a confidential discussion, you can call Kim Simpson from mobile or landline on Freephone 0800 67 57 47, or +64 9 271 3200.
9 Jan 2019
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Sales >> Sales Coordinator
- Sales >> Sales Assistant