European Technician - Queenstown
- Move to beautiful Queenstown
- Excellent opportunity for Euro trained technicians
- Trade qualified technician essential
Job reference - 3096
We are looking for an experienced trade qualified technician with experience on European brand vehicles who has progressed to diagnostic level on a European brand, to join a franchise dealership in Queenstown. Experience as a hands-on Foreman / Team Leader is also advantageous.
- General servicing
- Diagnostics on European vehicles
- Minor and major repairs
- Leading a small team of technicians
- Assisting where ever required in the workshop
- Explaining repairs to customers when required
- Trade qualified
- Franchise trained to diagnostic level on a European brand
- Keen to live and work in Queenstown
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Experienced to a minimum of diagnostic level
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well in a busy productive workshop
- Accurate worker with good efficiencies
- Contactable references
- You will be paid a solid hourly rate and have the opportunity to work in a well appointed workshop in beautiful Queenstown
- For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ for a confidential discussion
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
26 Nov 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Team Leader/Foreperson