Sales Assistant - Kia Motors NZ
- Work for an automotive distributor
- Internal sales role
- Varied role offering excellent package
Job reference - 3387
This is an opportunity for an experienced Sales Support person to join the automotive distributor sector. You will provide service to the Kia dealers throughout New Zealand on all sales matters.
Support is also provided to the National Sales Manager and the General Manager to execute Kia Motors New Zealand sales strategy throughout the dealer network. Improving business relationships through telephone communication will also form a large part of this role. The role will be based at Kia New Zealand’s National Headquarters in Highbrook, Auckland.
About the company
Kia is recognised as one of the most progressive automotive brands both in New Zealand and worldwide with 23 outlets nationwide including the National Headquarters in Highbrook, Auckland. Guided by their brand slogan “The Power to Surprise”, the team at Kia are dedicated to providing customers with products and services that exceed expectations. This is achieved through a devoted team with unparalleled work ethic and innovative product design driven by smart technologies.
About the role
As Kia NZ’s Sales Assistant you will fulfil the following duties:
- Daily sourcing and reporting of wholesale and retail sales volume versus targets
- Assist the National Sales Manager achieve sales targets
- Monitor stock age and model mix at dealership level reporting on a weekly basis
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Processing orders on a daily basis, invoicing, and arranging dispatch
- Process shipment after vehicle arrival
- Documentation of all matters via email
- Assist the Manager to maintain vehicle aging levels
- Operate within company sales policy guidelines
- Management of rebate requests and approvals
- Managing Press vehicle logistics
- Data processing of all relevant information
- Receiving and actioning enquiries from all dealers
- Problem solving regarding specifications, pricing, and stock availability
- Assisting prepare new model information for dealers on new models and sales academy training
- Managing dealer back orders
- Assisting in administering the fleet vehicles and vehicle ordering when required
- Attending events as required
Skills, experience, and requirements:
The outstanding individual we are looking for must have:
- Previous sales related experience and ability to demonstrate a solid sales acumen
- Ability to develop and maintain and in-depth understanding of Kia products, systems, techniques, and processes
- Provide a strong customer focus to the dealers
- Experience in collating data and preparing reports
- Analytical mind
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, and act on solutions
- Solid planning and organisational skills
- A team player
- Automotive experience would be an advantage
This role will suit applicants from an automotive background but consideration will be given to applicants with strong sales support / internal sales experience from similar industries.
Working for an automotive distributor offers a dynamic work environment, solid remuneration package, and long term career progression opportunities.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
Applications can also be made by visiting http://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz. Use the quick search function and type in the words "Sales Assistant - Kia Motors NZ".
For more information or a confidential discussion, you can call Kim Simpson from mobile or landline on Freephone 0800 67 57 47, or +64 9 271 3200.
You can also request a job description from email@example.com
22 Nov 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Sales >> Sales Coordinator
- Sales >> Sales Assistant