- Work mainly offsite servicing late model larger diesel equipment
- High hourly rates
- Auckland based
Job reference - 3313
Located centrally in Auckland this company seeks to employ a trade qualified mechanic or skilled journeyman to complete servicing and minor repairs to a variety of heavy equipment machinery. The majority of work is Auckland-based across the region. The company represents premium franchise brands.
- You will need to be a skilled Diesel Mechanic with more than 3 years’ experience working on construction equipment and / or forklifts
- Ideally you will have some hydraulics experience
- Those with construction equipment and forklift experience are particularly sought after
- Strong English communication skills are required as is a reasonably stable work history
An attractive hourly rate will meet or exceed expectations. Other benefits such as overtime opportunities can be discussed during the application process.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
Applications are welcome from NZ local residents / citizens as well as offshore migrants looking for their first role in NZ. However, offshore candidates must have a pathway to residency as this company is not INZ Talent Visa Accredited.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
22 Nov 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Forklift Mechanic
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Construction Equipment