BMW Master Technician
- Opportunity to work in New Zealand
- BMW Technicians with current Master Technician status required
- Join a top organisation
Job reference - 3229
We are looking for top BMW technicians trained to Master Technician level to work in the franchise dealership sector here in New Zealand.
You will be based in an up-market franchise dealership working on the full range of BMW vehicles including the latest, state-of-the art models currently being introduced to New Zealand.
Performing services, diagnostics, as well as minor and major repairs will all be part of your role in this well appointed dealership.
We are looking for skilled technicians that meet the following requirements:
- Trade qualified technician
- A minimum of 5 years' current BMW dealership work experience
- Current BMW Master Technician certification
- Good communication skills and ability to train others
An excellent remuneration is on offer for solid BMW experience and skills.
Applications are welcome form local residents in New Zealand as well as off shore applicants looking for their first role in New Zealand.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
Both local candidates who require visa renewals as well as offshore applicants are welcome to apply as we, in conjunction with an Immigration Adviser, will assist such candidates.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
22 Nov 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Motor Mechanic