Automotive Diagnostic Technician - Wellington
- Wellington location
- First class operation
- Join a top vehicle repair specialist
Job reference - 3343
Due to an internal promotion, this company is looking for a top skilled automotive technician to join their successful team.
They are a down to earth company that prides themselves in delivering excellent customer service and top quality workmanship.
To be considered for the role you will need:
- A relevant automotive trade qualification
- At least 5+ years of post-qualification on tools experience
- Advanced diagnostic skills
- Solid general technical skills
- Ability to solve complex issues and come up with solutions
- WoF / AVI certification would be advantageous
- High level of efficiency to handle a high volume of work
- A team player with a great attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
Duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- All servicing
- General and specialised automotive repairs
- Warrant of Fitness inspections (if you are WoF certified)
- Brake work
- Radiator repairs
- Oil changes
- Accessory fitments
- All other duties required by the company
In return you will receive a competitive remuneration based on your skills and experience and you will have the opportunity to work in a great team that takes care of their staff, customers, and the community.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
12 Oct 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Wellington Central
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Motor Mechanic