Assistant Service Manager
- Career progression opportunity
- Auckland based
- Assistant to the Service Manager
Job reference - 3342
This workshop is seeking the skills of a senior automotive professional. You may be a Workshop Foreman, 2IC, or Senior Service Advisor (technically minded) looking for your next step up. If you are, we would be keen to hear from you.
Opportunities like this in service centers with such a reputation do not emerge often and if you are customer focused, career driven, and excellent in performing the duties of your job, you will fit right in.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Service Manager with day to day duties
- Assist in managing the workshop staff
- Administration duties
- Lead the team
- Ensure customer issues / complaints are resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure workflow runs smoothly
- Strong communication with the team and customers
- Automotive trade qualification or solid technical/proven knowledge
- At least 3-5 years' service operations experience (Foreman, Team Leader, Workshop Controller, Senior Service Advisor etc.)
- Franchise experience
- Proven management of other staff on the technical automotive side
- Excellent computer skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Strong computer literacy
- Team player
- Organised and structured
In return you will be part of a large group with career growth opportunities. A competitive salary will be on offer as well as being able to work alongside a team of professionals you can be proud to be part of.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
12 Oct 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Workshop Supervisor
- Automotive Trades >> Service Advisor