Service Manager - Northland
- Join a top nationally represented organisation
- Manage a team of forestry and construction equipment technicians
- Work in the 'Winterless North'
Job reference - 3376
We are looking for an experienced Service Manager with either a construction or forestry equipment background to join a top organisation in the Northland.
Duties will include:
- Management of a team of technicians and a Service Advisor
- Assisting the team with technical issues
- Controlling workshop productivity and efficiency
- Customer liaison
- Workflow and priority work control
- Ensuring correct health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Monitoring quality of work and safety standards
- Training as and when required
- Reporting and budget control
- Trade qualified in relevant discipline
- Forestry or construction equipment industry background
- Previous service management experience
- Organised with a proven track record of achievement
- Able to control a large, busy team
- Solid customer service skills
- Positive and motivated individual
- Natural team leader
Opportunity to be part of a large, nationally represented organisation.
Excellent package on offer.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
11 Oct 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Service Manager
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Service Manager