Heavy Diesel Service Manager - Hamilton
- Heavy road transport background
- Solid supervisory / management experience required
- Great opportunity to work in the Hamilton area
Job reference - 3375
We are looking for an experienced Service Manager with a solid background in heavy road transport.
You will be based in the Hamilton branch of this nationally represented heavy truck workshop.
Duties will include:
- Managing a team of technicians
- Work allocation
- Managing work in progress
- Customer liaison
- Controlling productivity and efficiencies
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ensuring monthly targets are met
- All administrative duties as required to ensure smooth running of the workshop
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- A diesel technician background with experience in the heavy road transport sector
- Management / supervisory experience
- Ability to effectively manage a workshop and field service technicians
- Previous experience in controlling productivity and efficiencies
- A solid technical ability and understanding of heavy road transport
- A team player and leader
- Well organised and efficient
This nationally represented organisation is offering a solid package. Positions at this level are few and far between in the NZ market. You will be part of a busy and productive team within a well appointed workshop offering a friendly working environment.
How to apply
This position would suit a local applicant looking for a new challenge, NZ residents keen to move to Hamilton, and consideration will be given to offshore migrants should a suitably experienced local Service Manager not be found.
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
10 Oct 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Hamilton Central
- Automotive Trades >> Service Manager
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Service Manager