Construction Equipment Technician - Auckland.
- Trade qualified diesel technician required
- Work on a variety on construction and materials handling equipment
- Excellent packages on offer for the successful applicants
Job reference - 3367
We have a number of vacancies for construction and materials handling technicians to join a nationally represented organisation.
- Working both in the workshop and field service duties
- Work on a wide variety of construction equipment
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Minor and major repairs
- Attending to breakdowns and call outs
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Trade qualified diesel technician
- Minimum 5 years' construction equipment experience
- Good diagnostic skills
- Ability to complete major repairs
- Work independently
- Good customer service skills
- Team player
The remuneration packages on offer are excellent and long term career potential is also very positive.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
4 Oct 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Forklift Mechanic
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Construction Equipment