Diesel Mechanic - Heavy Road Transport
- Based in Dunedin
- Franchise dealership
- Trade qualified diesel mechanic required
Job reference - 3328
You will be based in a well appointed workshop in the Dunedin area. This employer is a franchise dealership who are also service and parts agents for additional brands.
The role will require workshop and some field service / call out duties working on heavy road transport vehicles. You will be required to service vehicles, diagnose faults as well as carry out minor and major repair work.
- Trade qualified diesel technician
- Experience working on late model heavy road transport vehicles
- Franchise dealership experience preferred
- Ability to use the latest diagnostic equipment
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- A team player
- Sound mechanical skills and major repair ability
The successful applicant will be part of a well respected group and work within the Dunedin branch. Excellent hourly rate is on offer as well as a well appointed workshop and friendly working environment.
How to apply
Applications are welcome from local Diesel Mechanics looking for a change, NZ residents keen to move to Dunedin, as well as offshore migrants looking for their first role here in New Zealand.
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
27 Sep 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Dunedin North
- Automotive Trades >> Diesel Mechanic
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Truck