Parts Interpreter / Administrator - Auckland
- Auckland based role
- Work for a global company
- Junior Parts Interpreter / Administrator needed
Job reference - 3358
This is a company that is passionate about the transport industry and that has grown into a worldwide family business focused on quality and service.
- Assisting customers with parts enquiries via phone, e-mail and walk-in
- Identify the correct parts for the related vehicles and provide accurate advice
- Ensure parts orders are processed and delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments
- Receipt and invoicing of parts
- Following up with suppliers
What you will need
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a heavy parts sales / interpreter / administration role
- Organised and detailed
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly, motivated, and capable of working independently
- Professional, well presented, well spoken
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Solid computer literacy
You will have the opportunity to work for a progressive company in a permanent position offering a competitive salary to the right candidate.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
26 Sep 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Sales >> Parts Sales Representative - Heavy Automotive
- Sales >> Parts Counter Sales - Heavy Automotive