Internal Part Sales - Auckland
- Auckland based role
- Work for a global company
- Heavy parts candidates, read on!
Job reference - 3357
A rare opportunity has come up for an experienced, Senior Parts Interpreter to join this team. This is a busy branch so efficiency will be key!
About the company
This company is passionate about the transport industry and has grown into a worldwide family business focused on quality and service.
- Internal parts sales via phone, email and face-to-face
- Build up product knowledge across the range
- Providing parts numbers upon request
- Update customers on their order status and ensure timely supply of any items on backorder
- Respond to enquiries on the product range
- Track customer deliveries
- Working on high order volumes
- Provide fast feedback on parts numbers, price, and availability
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
The ideal candidate
- You will either come from a background of selling heavy parts prior or you may be a technician looking for an off tools role. You may even be a technical specialist (forklift, tractor, or machinery would be highly advantageous).
- Extensive knowledge of engines, transmissions, steering, and brake systems would be beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- Polished communication skills (verbal and written)
- Solid computer literacy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Organised and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Professional presentation and work ethic
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Motivated; a self-starter and go-getter
- Team player
You will be working for a global company with an attractive salary package, no weekend work, and a lovely company culture.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
26 Sep 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Sales >> Parts Sales Representative - Heavy Automotive
- Sales >> Parts Counter Sales - Heavy Automotive