Automotive Parts All-Rounder - Otago
- Otago location
- Varied role, all parts related
- NZ owned company
Job reference - 3354
This is a well known parts company in NZ that is on the lookout for an experienced automotive parts person. The role is varied so your days won't always be the same.
- Selling of heavy automotive parts
- Delivering customer service / part sales via phone, e-mail, and walk-in customers
- Take down and process parts orders
- Ensure correct parts are sourced, booked out and delivered to the customers
- Handle customer enquiries / issues in a timely and professional manner
- Store duties (receipt stock coming in, put stock away, pick items sold)
- Stock takes
- Keep up to date with product knowledge
- At least 3 years' experience in an automotive parts role (preferably heavy sector)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Polished communication skills
- Professional presentation and work ethic
- Team player - keen to assist where needed
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Strong computer literacy
- Friendly, positive and self-motivated
If the above sounds like you, don't hesitate - apply now!
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
26 Sep 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Dunedin Central
- Sales >> Parts Sales Representative - Heavy Automotive
- Sales >> Parts Counter Sales - Heavy Automotive