Service Manager Heavy Commercial Trucks
- Superior facility with large international corporate
- Ability to grow in the larger group
- Six figure plus income
Job reference - 3355
About the employer
Located among Auckland’s premium truck dealerships, this company has a superior facility that is the envy of many. The company is expanding operations and now seeks a skilled and experienced Service Manager to grow a medium sized truck service operation aligned to one of the leading truck brands here in Auckland.
The motor industry skills and experience needed for managing this medium sized team of Diesel Mechanics, support personnel including Service Advisors, Warranty Controllers, and other admin personnel will require you to be able to measure performance. There is a strong desire to lead this team forward positively so the introduction of KPIs to measure performance is highly sought after. You will understand how to measure productivity, efficiency, control unapplied hours, and introduce other KPIs.
- Ideally a motor industry National Certificate qualification in the heavy diesel sector should be held
- Previous experience as a Service Manager in the heavy diesel sector, heavy commercial vehicles, trucks, equipment is mandatory
- Knowledge of computerised Dealer Management Systems
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Ability to grow the after sales business
While we would consider offshore applications, there is a distinct advantage to already being in NZ. The knowledge of the local market is seen as a huge advantage to the company.
Benefits and remuneration
A six-figure income with a vehicle is up for discussion along with additional career growth prospects. Don’t let this role pass you by - it has considerable potential both immediately and long term.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
26 Sep 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Diesel Mechanic
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Service Manager