Parts Advisor - Light Automotive
- Based in a franchised dealership
- Use your light automotive parts experience
- Be part of friendly productive team
Job reference - 3327
Based in Invercargill, this franchise dealership who represent a number of brands are looking for an experienced light automotive parts person to join their busy team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Providing parts to the workshop
- Serving customers face to face
- Processing orders via email and phone
- Advising customers of special deals
- Stock control and stock taking
- Ordering of stock
- Parts interpretation and providing customers with advise of parts products
The successful applicants will have the following skills, qualifications, and attributes:
- Experience with Light automotive parts essential
- Franchise dealership experience preferred
- Good level of technical knowledge
- Computer literacy including experience with a computerised parts system
- Excellent customer service skills
- A team player who is also able to work independently when required
You will be part of a friendly and productive team.
The salary is excellent for the role and will be based on level of experience.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
30 Aug 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Invercargill Central
- Sales >> Parts Sales Representative - Light Automotive
- Sales >> Parts Counter Sales - Light Automotive