Agricultural Diesel Technician
- Work for one of the leaders in the agricultural industry
- Take on a lifestyle change and move out of Auckland
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
Job reference - 2838
Our client is one of the largest privately owned farm machinery distributors with multiple branches from Northland to Invercargill, and operational success for over 3 decades.
The company seeks a qualified Agricultural Diesel Technician to undertake a range of workshop and field based repairs. Excellent communication skills are needed as are accomplished technical skills to be used in maintenance, servicing, and repairs of a range of agricultural equipment. Ongoing training and development will be provided.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Heavy diesel trade qualification
- Proven experience in maintaining diesel equipment (preferably agricultural)
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
We will look favourably on all local, national, or international applications, and offshore job offers are a distinct possibility assuming you have suitable skills.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a strong company and progress in your career, then apply now.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
30 Aug 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Hamilton Central
- Automotive Trades >> Diesel Mechanic
- Automotive Trades >> Heavy Vehicle Mechanic