Automotive Fabricator / Welder - Auckland
- Trailer and truck experienced required
- Work for a national vehicle distributor
- Top rates on offer
Job reference - 3282
We are looking for a fabricator / welder with experience in the automotive sector.
You will be based in a top class, well appointed workshop. The role will involve working on truck trailers and box body units.
This is a senior role - as well all hands-on fabrication duties you would be responsible for the process from beginning to end. This is an ideal opportunity for an experience fabricator to take the next step in their career.
Duties will include:
- Quoting on materials
- Repair and building of box body units, trailers, side curtain rails, refrigerated doors etc
- Hands-on welding and fabrication
- Managing the process from order through to client delivery
- Quality control
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Qualified LT400 welder
- Experienced in automotive trailer fabrication and repair
- Ability to price and quote repairs
- A team player
- Ability to work independently
- Solid work ethic
This is a real opportunity for a fabricator / welder with automotive experience to take the next step in their career. You will have full responsibility for this function within a national truck and trailer distributor.
The hourly rate is excellent and reflects the additional duties other than welding / fabrication.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
1 Aug 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Coach/Trailer Builder, Fabricator
- Fitters & Machinists >> Welder